Cunty Message: Hire a Fucking Designer




I actually really like Threesome Thursdays, even though it's all pop music, it's a fun time, and it's free and a good diving board into a pool of a dozen plus Jim Bean and gingers, hell and ginger boys too, I really recommend your attendance- but that is totally not the point here. This looks like a photo of someones pile of barf outside the party at 2am. Was that the inspiration? When I saved the file off another website it saved as a screen-cap PNG, did you actually make your flier on an iPhone? That's actually not even that bad because I have plenty of apps that could probably pump out a decent image, this is a disgrace. What are those cherries for? Is a weird poorly cutout photo of three bro twinks backsides on a boat supposed to make me forget the cherries and the drop shadows?? And why such a blurry photo of two attractive DJ's?? (DJ Skiddle and Pbear). I think this pisses me off the most because a lack of effort makes a really fun party look like the opposite, you're shooting yourself in the foot!

PSA: If you can't do it yourself, hire a designer people. There are plenty of boho broke-asses out there who make amazing art, and will do it for you quickly and cheaply. It goes a long way!

Here, I'll just give you a resource right now. When in need, please contact Endresen Evans (my art director) at EndresenEvans@gmail.com, for a measly $25-50 he will make it look like your party isn't being thrown in the cafeteria of an elementary school.



Look at this poster he made for me, hand drawn, for a past Snack Hole, for $25!

Now look at this again!



Point. Made.