Shameless Social tonight at Electric Tea Garden



Tonight's a great night to go out dancing, in fact that is exactly what I plan to do. Along with seeing Sammy Bananas tonight at the Woods, I'll be dancing the night away at Electric Tea Garden for the monthly installment of the Shameless Social. I know I will land up losing it til, what, 4, 5am? Does anyone even know what time it is when these things end? or care? I didn't think so.

Shameless Presents another exciting edition of "The Social." This month we feature some great DJs from Portland and the man behind Starborne. We will also be celebrating the beautiful Jess B's Birthday! No Cover before 11! Shame off, game on!

Jak (Subsenory, Closer - PDX)
Phidelity (Jaded Review - PDX)
Michael Manahan (Starborne)
Recess (Shameless)
Adlib (Shameless)

Doors open at 10pm / 21+ / Party goes late!
FREE before 11pm
Electric Tea Garden
1402 E Pike St
Shameless
Electric Tea Garden